Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Sharing My Blog with My Facebook Group

I feel upset when I found that my followers are few only, even though my blog is published for weeks.

My husband advised me to share my blog with my own Facebook account. How?

Here is the steps to follow:
1. On the top of the blog page, click on More option to drop down a list.
2. Select Share with Facebook.
3. You will come the Share this link page of Facebook.
    (You may come to login page if you have yet logged in).
4. At the Share option: On your own timeline, change it to 'In a group'.
5. Set your group name that you have. (For my case: UPSI - BC Ambilan 2012)
6. You may write something in 'Write something...' space provided.
7. Click 'Share Link'.

For step 4, you may use 'On your own timeline' so everybody in your Facebook will know about your blog is published.

2 comments: